Resident Evil is clearly two adventures in one game. This guide will concentrate on the more difficult mission of Chris Redfield. His journey is filled with more monsters, less weapons, and, most importantly, two less inventory slots than his counterpart Jill Valentine's journey. Although there are differences in the sequence of events that surround Jill's and Chris's adventures and the characters that are involved, the key items are located in the same places and the puzzles are identical. If you can master the game as Chris, the adventure with Jill will seem unbelievably easy.
The key to both of the Resident Evil adventures is to conserve ammo, ration the Ink Ribbons, and to manage your inventory through the use of Storage Boxes. There is nothing worse in this game than being ready to pick up a crucial item and then having no room to carry it. This walk-through guide will provide some references to what items you should be carrying when, and how many inventory slots you should leave available to complete the events that follow.
* A note on Rebecca - like Barry in Jill's adventure, Rebecca assists Chris during his mission. Rebecca's role in the game is determined by how you interact with her. When you first met Rebecca she will ask to go with you. If you say 'No' you will trigger a sequence of events that this guide has outlined. If you say 'Yes'. She plays a larger role in the mission. First, when Chris takes on the Snake and becomes poisoned, you will be required to control Rebecca as she retrieves the Serum. Second, you will again take control of Rebecca when facing off with Plant 42. Rebecca must get into the Chemical Storeroom (78) and mix the V-Jolt to put on the plant's roots (loots).
Welcome to the World of Survival Horror!
The Mansion - Your main objective is to collect the four Crests that are hidden throughout the confines of the mansion. To obtain the last crest you have to conquer a nasty and giant snake.
Courtyard & Guard House - The main objective is to destroy Plant 42 and to acquire the Helmet Key.
- Go through Dining Room to hallway and see zombie (1).
- Run back out to Main Entrance and pick up Jill's Beretta. Get Ink Ribbon from typewriter.
- Go back through Dining Room and get 2 Clips from dead body (Kenneth) (1).
- Go back to Main Entrance.
- Go to Blue double door (2) and move stairs to get 1st Floor Map, move chest and get Ink Ribbon in small room. Beware of Zombie.
- Go to the Main Entrance and go up stairs and to the right at the first tier, go to door at the far end (above blue door) get Small Key. Down hall to examine Forest on the terrace and get Clip. Quickly leave to avoid Crows. (3)
- Move back out to opposite side of upper level (above Dining Room). Kill Zombies and push statue over the edge.
- Get Blue Jewel from Statue rubble in Dining Room below.
- Go back up to above Dining Room and through the far door on the opposite side of where you entered.
- (4) 3 Zombies must be taken out and then go down stairs.
- The Zombies are easily avoided by running here so conserve ammo. Go to first room behind stairs and meet Rebecca (5). Get Sword Key on bed. Store Knife, Small Key. Get Clips. Save.
- Leave without Rebecca and continue to end of hall and through door avoiding Zombies.
- (6) Immediately turn to the right (Chris's left) and run to end of hallway. Make sure you have at least 30 rounds and shoot away at oncoming Zombies.
- Next go to small Tiger Room (7) in short hallway and use Blue Jewel to get Wind Crest.
- Go across to small bedroom to get Clip, examine desk and kill surprise Zombie. Get Keeper's Diary-Shells, leave if you only have one slot remaining.
- Go through door at the end of the hall and proceed to left (up) and enter Piano Bar Room (8) (next to double doors.)
- Move around piano and push case away from bookshelf. Get Music Notes and use them at piano. Rebecca shows up to practice, let her do that - go to Dining Room
- Get EMBLEM from above fireplace in Dining Room, go save in main hall and return to Bar Room (8) where secret door should open *You should have at least one open inventory slot.*
- Go into Secret Room (9) and take Gold Emblem. Replace it with Emblem.
- Go to Dining Room and place Gold Emblem above fireplace and get Shield Key from behind clock.
- Go to Main entrance and through the Double blue doors (2). Go to door on other side and unlock it. Sword Key should now be discarded.
- (10) Go through door and run like the dickens to avoid Dogs and reach doorway.
- Go back to Dog Hallway (10) and take out dogs. Move chest and get Clip.
- Back to Winding Hall (11). Get Green Herb and unlock door next to where you came in but do not enter. Proceed down hallway go into door at corner turn (Bathroom).
- Drain tub and get Small Key. Leave.
- Move to the end of the long, winding hallway and through the double doors (12). Get ready for two Zombies.
- Go to the end of the hallway and to the door on the left to enter Crow Gallery (13).
- (13) Inspect the pictures and hit the switches in order from youngest to oldest. Newborn, Infant, Lively Boy, Young Man, Tired Middle-Aged Man, Bold-Looking Old Man, and then Picture at End. Get Star Crest. Leave.
- Go through Gray Door in middle of hall and get ready to fire at a Zombie. Get Green Herb. Go into Storeroom (14). Get other Crest if necessary and save.
- Go out to Back Hall (12). At the end of the hall there is a small hall on the right that leads to Outside Passage (15). Get ready for a Dog.
- Place Wind and Star Crests at end of passage.
- You now should get the Chemicals in Storeroom (14) and proceed to area where the Tiger Room (7) is located. At the very end of the L-shaped hallway is the Green House (16).
- Use Chemicals in pump to kill off plant. Go to the area behind the plant to get the Armor Key. Use Herb if required. ***Remember this room if you are hurtin'.***
- Leave to Green House and go through the next door with three zombies (maybe). Go to the door immediately on the right (17).
- Get Broken Shotgun, Clip, and use Small Key to unlock desk to get Shells. *You may have to do inventory adjustment in Rebecca Room (5).*
- Now proceed back to the Winding Hallway (11). Enter the room that is opposite the double doors and go through to Living Room (18) **You should have Broken Shotgun and one available inventory slot.**
- Replace Shotgun with Broken Shotgun. You are now a killing machine!
- Proceed to Main Entrance and enter door next to blue double doors (19). There is a Zombie inside just around the corner. Get Shells using Small Key on desk. Proceed down hallway to Mirror Room (20). Zombie is slow so avoid him if you can. Get Ink Ribbon and Herb if necessary.
- Make your way upstairs. Go to the right at the first tier and into first door at the top. Get ready for 2 Zombies in U-Shaped Hall (21).
- Go into double green doors to enter Armor Room (22). Carefully move statues over the circle grates on the floor. Hit switch to open the show case. Get the Sun Crest.
- Go to end of U-Shaped Hall and into Small Library (23) and get Botany Book to file. Out opposite door. Get ready for two zombies and one waiting at far end of hallway.
- Go into door in the middle of the hallway to enter Antler Room (24) and have Shotgun ready for Zombie.
- Go to Small Office on your left (top). Examine insect display and hit switch to drain aquarium. Push aquarium to the right and then move cabinet toward it. Get Shells. Get Researcher's Will on the desk.
- Go to Bedroom on opposite end of Antler Room. The Lighter is found here. Take it. There are also Shells and Red Herb. Leave.
- Move to end of hall and into Blue door. Use the Lighter on fireplace to reveal Map of 2nd floor. Leave and go down the stairs to the Storeroom (14).
- Load up on Shells and make sure your life is replenished.
- Make your way back upstairs to the U-Shaped hallway and into door that you haven't entered which will lead to Attic (25). (Make sure to have the lighter).
- Move down the hallway and examine Richard - get Clip. Now go through next door and get ready for a Zombie.
- Move upstairs and unlock door. Shield Key should be discarded. DO NOT enter. Back down stairs and down narrow hallway.
- In this Rumpus Room (26) use the Lighter on the candles to reveal secret room behind case. Move case and get Shells in small room. Clip is also found in main room.
- Now proceed back to short staircase and enter unlocked door. By exploring you will encounter the Snake so let him have it (See Strategy). Blast away and it will retreat. Examine the hole where it came and went to get final Moon Crest. Shells are also in Attic. Proceed out - you will soon collapse from poisoning and awake in the Rebecca Room (5).
- Strategy - The snake is not that difficult of a foe if you have enough Shells and Herbs. When the Snake comes out there should be a pole that will be somewhat of a barrier between you and it. Run around the pole to keep your distance andpump him full of lead. Monitor your health and use a few Herbs as necessary.
- Get two remaining Crests and move to Outside Passage (15) and place in final spots. You should store everything but guns and ammo now.
Return to the Mansion - Here you must acquire the powerful Colt Python gun and finish off the pesky snake.
- Go through the now open door and push stairs to shelf. Climb up and get Square Crank (27). There's a Small Key on one of the barrels.
- Move through double doors and be ready for three dogs. There is a Map of Garden on the wall next to useless elevator (28). Go through gate at other end of Courtyard (29).
- Move around pool and use crank on square hole (30). Water will drain and reveal passage. Go across passage and run like crazy for the elevator or the snakes will poison you.
- Ride down the elevator and prepare for Dogs. Move through gates and look out for three more Dogs. Proceed to Guard House (31).
- Push Statue down the hall and cover hole. Save Room (32) is first door on right. Store the Square Crank.
- Go into door across from Save Room and look out for 2 Zombies (33). Go into first door and drain the tub. Get Control Room Key from tub. Explore the bedroom to get Red Book, Small Key, and Shells.
- Store Red Book and then go to door in area where you moved statue. Move down hallway and go into first door you come to (34).
- Move down passage to the left by the wasps' nest and grab Dormitory Key 002. Run and leave room. Continue down hall to Room 002. Discard Key 002. There is Herb hidden behind Statue. Enter Room 002 (35).
- Inside the first door(bathroom) will be a Zombie and a Clip. Leave clip. You will be back. Proceed back into other room and get Dorm Map, Plant 42 Report, Leave Shells.
- Push cabinets to reveal ladder down. Go down to Lower Passage (36).
- Push the three boxes into water to create a walkway. The first box will have to be pushed backwards, at first, to get it away from the wall. Go through double doors at the end.
- Run, Run, Run! Look out for the big fish! Move around to other side of room and into Control Room (37). Discard Control Room Key. Flip the Lever to drain rooms. Hit button next to door to open Weapon Storeroom (38) next door. Go to room next door.
- Get the dormitory Key 003. Two Clips and Two boxes of Shells are here, but be sure to save one slot for a Small Key that is found in corner of room directly across from the one you are in. Go get the Small Key in Root Room (39).
- Load up on all that you can carry and head back up the ladder. Take a look at the sharks doin' the ol' crappie flop. Be sure to collect ammo that you left in Room 002.
- Move back to Main Guard House Hall and enter Rec. Room (40) through red doors. Have plenty of Shotgun Shells to take on the two Giant Spiders. You will most likely be poisoned and there is Blue Herb near the entrance to the Guard House. Get Ink Ribbon, Clip, and take a look a the pool table.
- Get Red Book from Save Room (32) and stock up the ammo for a big fight. (It may be wise to save now if you haven't for a while.) Navigate back to the Room with the Wasps' Hive and enter Door 003 (41). Discard Key 003.
- Enter bathroom and kill Zombie. Get Clip from the floor. Move back into bedroom. Get Ink Ribbon from desk using Small Key. Go to book case and replace V-Jolt Report with Red Book.
- The other cabinet will move to reveal a door. Go in the door and be prepared to meet Plant 42 (42)(See Strategy). Give that big jelly fish plant all you've got. Then get Helmet Key from fireplace.
- Strategy - With some Herb and guns in hand, stay to the sides and run to avoid the falling acid. A trail of white will tip you off before it drops. You'll probably only get one or two shots off before you'll have to move. Keep this up until plant crumbles into purple ball on the floor.
- Move out and encounter Wesker, load up the ammo and head back to the mansion.
Beneath the Mansion and to the Secret Library - Here you must acquire a couple of items that are key in solving the mysteries surrounding this evil abode.
- Once you enter the mansion you'll be introduced to the Hunters. Take the first one out and enter first door on the right using Helmet Key.
- (43) Go to the desk and turn on the light using switch. Get the Magnum Rounds on the Desk, Leave the Doom Book for later if you don't have the space.
- Go to Gray Door that leads to the Storeroom (14). Look out for the Hunter. Read the note behind the stairwell and enter Storeroom. Store the Magnum Rounds.
- Proceed back to hallway where first Hunter was encountered and go through double doors to the Winding Hallway (11). Slowly move down the hallway and you'll encounter another Hunter. Take 'em down! Continue to end of hallway and through wooden door.
- The Dog Hallway (10) now has two spiders in it but they can be avoided by running the entire hall. Make your way to the Main Entrance and go upstairs.
- Once upstairs, go to the room above the Dining Room where you'll be greeted by a couple of Hunters. To conserve ammo take out the first one you see quickly and run that direction to avoid the other. Proceed to the far door and get ready for more of the same.
- After disposing of the tough Hunters, move around staircase and enter first door on the Trophy Room on the left (44). Pick up Orders and Shells, leave the Magnum Rounds if it is the last slot. Hit switch next to door and look at the head above the fireplace. Push the stair in front and climb to get Red Jewel. Leave.
- Head down the stairs and lend Rebecca a helping gun. Go to Rebecca Room (5) and save with Ink Ribbon.
- Go to the end of the hall and toward the Tiger Statue Room (7). Two Nasty Hunters await you in this hall. Use the Red Jewel at the Tiger Room to get Colt Python. (Remember that there may be Health Herb in the Greenhouse (16).
- Move back the way you came and make your way back to the Storeroom (14) Grab the Colt and head upstairs. You should see a Hunter in the hallway. Let 'im have it.
- Proceed to the end of the long hallway and into room with fireplace. Two Zombies should be there. Save Ammo and go to next door. Unlock the door. The Helmet Key is now useless. GET READY!
- The Snake Room (45) is activated by touching the piano in the corner. Once you have taken care of the Snake (see strategy), make sure you have the Shotgun before you drop into the hole.
- Strategy - It will take numerous rounds to kill this nasty reptile, so have plenty of health and ammo. The room is large and open so you have plenty of room to maneuver. Just like the previous battle the snake will raise its head before the big strike. Aiming down is a very effective tactic when the snake is close.
Below the Courtyard - The plot thickens as some of the story unfolds. The Hex Crank and Doom Book 2 are to be found, but only if you can avoid some nasty Hunters and an enormous Spider.
- Once you're down move to the gravestone and hit the switch to activate trap door. Go down the ladder. There will be 2 Zombies in this area, the first is around the corner guarding a box of Shells. Get the Shells and proceed to the far door.
- Two Zombies are feasting on another and behind them are 2 Green Herbs. Move toward them and don't attack until they stand. (Take them on only if you're in dire need of health.) Move down to door that will take you into Kitchen (46 - not shown).
- In the Kitchen you'll find a Small Key on the counter. There's a dying Zombie lying near an elevator to the right of where you entered. It is probably the best to let him grab your ankle if you've got health to spare. The head stomp will save many rounds. Proceed up the Elevator (47).
- When you get to the top a Zombie will be right there. Take him out and proceed in that direction if you're low on ammo. Go into Closet (48) that is directly ahead. Two boxes of Shells and a Battery are here. Leave the Battery, but remember to save a slot for it.
- Leave closet and quickly run back toward Elevator (47) and look for a Zombie at the end of the hall directly ahead. There's also Green Herb it a small nook. Go into Blue double doors and get ready to shoot.
- (49) Once you've taken care of the first Zombie there is a desk in the corner to the right. Use the Small Key and get the Magnum Rounds. Move to door in opposite corner and beware of the Zombie that's behind the bookcases. You'll find a Scrapbook to file. Move through door and move straight ahead.
- (50) Moving straight ahead will run you into a statue. Push it just enough to get around it and then go to statue with Red Switch. Hit the Switch and it will light a small area. Push the statue over to lit area and Secret Office will open. Get the MO Disk. Leave.
- Move to the other side of the room and push bookcase to the top of the screen, (away from blue doors.) Enter the Secret Observatory (51) and get Ink Ribbon and Clip if you have the space. Look out window. Return to Closet to get Battery.
- If you need the health and have some ammo to spare, continue down hall past the Closet. There's a Zombie right next to the closet door and another when you continue into the next door where there is also Green and Blue Herb (52). There are also 2 Zombies feeding down at the end of the passage and a door that cannot be unlocked.
- Move back to Elevator (47) and return down to Kitchen. Move to door and stairwell at the opposite end of the Kitchen. You'll be presented with a cut-scene and fresh Zombie to kill. Move to F1 via stairs.
- Move around elevator and unlock double doors. You'll enter a familiar hallway and be greeted by two Hunters. Take 'em on if you dare or get out quick! Proceed to back Storeroom (14).
- In the Storeroom consolidate inventory and be sure to have the Doom Book 1
stored. Take Square Crank, Battery, and any guns with Bullets. Proceed to Outside Passage (15).
- In the Outside Passage there is a Hunter in the middle of your path. If you're bold, take him out. With some quick movements it can be avoided.
- Move through the Courtyard and across waterpath, past snakes, down
elevator to Lower Courtyard. Use Battery (53) on other elevator (XX)
and go up. Move back to large pool and Square Crank panel. Use the Square Crank to stop the water. It may be a good idea to go back and store the Crank because you'll no longer need it.
- Move back down to Lower Courtyard and down ladder that was behind Waterfall (54). You should have Shotgun and other loaded guns. An Ink Ribbon would be useful, but only if it has one use left.
The Umbrella Lab - This is where it all comes together. You must access the secret Umbrella Lab, disable electronic locks through a computer, and acquire the key that may put an end to the mystery.
- A Typewriter is directly ahead and around corner. Save if you have less than two slots open. Otherwise go into door directly at the bottom of the ladder.
- (55) There is a Flame-thrower on the wall. (We left it alone, but it can be useful.) Proceed to the left and through the door.
- (56) In this large room there is F-Aid Spray and a box of Shells on the far side. Get those and move toward passage to Enricho Door (57).
- Go to the end of the hall and see Enricho cut-scene (58). What did he mean by double-crosser? Enricho has a Clip but save room if it will fill last slot.
- Move back out and you'll immediately be attacked by two Hunters. Take these two down! There is a Hex Crank ahead. Use F-Aid Spray if necessary. Move out and be ready for two more Hunters in this next area.
- Move out either door and yet another Hunter awaits. Replace Flame-thrower (if necessary) and exit area. Move down to area next to type-writer.
- Use Hex Crank on panel and move through door. Make sure to have one open slot.
- (59) Get Flame-thrower and run down to trigger rock. Duck out at entrance. Now move to area where rock rolled and look for a Hunter there. It is possible to get more Flame-thrower Fuel at the opposite end of passage, but it also triggers another Hunter. Proceed through double doors to Giant Spider (60).
- Talk about a web of death! Dispose of this fuzzy foe (see strategy). Leave and
re-enter to dispose of Small Spiders. Use Flame-thrower or Combat Knife on Web Door. You are most likely poisoned, so go out to the Saveroom (61) to the left.
- Strategy - Run around Spider avoiding his head. It shoots a pattern of three poisonous blasts, so be careful. Use small blasts to kill him. One shot, run, one shot, run,...... Four or five rounds with the Colt should do the trick.
The Power Maze and The Final Conflict? - The objective here is to navigate the twisting Lab Power Center to activate the circuit that power the main elevator. This also the time where you locate Jill and finally discover the truth about Umbrella's deadly plans.
- In the Save Room(61) there is Blue Herb, F-Aid Spray, and Ink Ribbon. Use the Blue Herb first if you're poisoned and then the F-Aid Spray. Save and take Hex Crank and Flame-thrower with you.
- Move out and to opposite end of hall, you'll need to run because a bunch of snakes drop from the ceiling. Replace Flame-thrower to open door and go.
- Move to the left (up) and to passage (62). Use Hex Crank three times (x3) on crank panel to access Doom Room (63). Run down and trigger boulder and duck into small passage. There is a Map and MO Disk in the area where the boulder was.
- Move into Doom Room (63) and move Statue down wall to line up with highlighted area. Use Hex Crank two times (x2) on panel to move statue away from wall. Push
statue to highlighted trigger and grab Doom Book 2.
- Return to Store Room (61) and stash Crank and pick up Doom Book 1. Have at least three slots. Proceed back to other end of passage and through door.
- Move to the left (down) and go up elevator (64) to Fountain Area (65). Check both of the Doom Books through the inventory menu. Turn the books and use the action button to inspect all sides. The books will eventually open to reveal an Eagle and a Wolf Medal. Use them on the appropriate ends of the Fountain to reveal stairs. Before you go down acquire the Blue and Green Herbs. Mix Green-Blue if necessary.
- Go down Fountain Passage via stairs and elevator. Once down, move around corner and down ladder.
- There will be a Storage Box here so grab the pistol, and any other useful weapons with ammo. Proceed through door and be ready for 3 Zombies. If You have limited ammo run directly around to stairs and down. Otherwise take them out and get MO Disk from Desk in nook next to double doors. There's also Green Herb in this passage.
- Go directly through double door at the bottom of the stairs and then through the first door after that (66). Hit Red Switch to turn on lights. Get Researcher's Letter, read to get Login and Passwords. Push bookshelf away and use blue switch to decipher code words on painting. Clip is in box next to sink. Green Herb is also here. Login: JOHN Password: ADA B2 Password: MOLE. Leave.
- Move back out double doors and run straight ahead to door and into Small Lab (67). Use Computer and Passwords to unlock B2 and B3 Doors. Get Slides from floor. Move out and back up stairs.
- At the top of the stairs move straight ahead to double doors. Enter Conference Room.
- Use Slides on Projector, acquire Security System File from shelf near door, and open panel and hit switch to activate secret compartment. Get the Lab Key. Return down.
- Run to door at opposite corner of stairs. Avoid or take on the slow but deadly naked Zombies. Use Lab Key on Lab Door(68) that is marked with red symbol. Lab Key is now discarded.
- A Zombie will be directly ahead. There is also one around each corner. Go directly ahead to Save/Storeroom (69). There is an Ink Ribbon, Magnum Rounds, and Herb in this room. Save and take Shotgun and Magnum and One (1) MO Disk with you. Leave and go to Operating Room (70).
- Get Shells and Red Herb. Move boxes over grates and stairs to get to air duct. Go through and enter the Morgue (71).
- Use MO disk to get Passcode 2, get Magnum Rounds from shelf. Exit and be ready to blast if you haven't killed all the Zombies. Go back to save room(69) and load up on herbs for next mission.
Is There No End! - The place is going to blow so you'll have to be quick. You must get Jill out of her cell and move out of the Lab and to the Heliport. Your ride awaits. A special friend will also make an appearance!
- Bring MO Disk/Health(s). Review the area map and look for the doors. Run to terminal in corner opposite the door to activate power panel (72). Go to far door to enter next maze. Get Pass Code 03 from terminal (73) that is straight ahead. Run through avoiding the ceiling hunters to main Generator Room (74). Activate the terminal on the left side.(There is also a triggering system on the other side of the room) Run out.
- Now with MO Disk and some weaponry, head back toward the stairs and go through double doors and through door midway down the passage (75). 4 Zombies await.
- It is possible to get more than one Zombie with the Shotgun at close range, (three is our record.) Get Fax File from wall and use MO Disk on output machine to get Pass Code 1. Leave and go to end of hall.
- Use passcode machine to enter codes and proceed to cell to be reunited with Jill (76). The door is locked so return toward Save/Storeroom (69) and move to Tyrant Elevator (77) that is at the end of the hall. Rebecca should join you. *You should have at least six rounds of Magnum/ Shotgun or at least 15 or more Berretta.*
- Go up and encounter Wesker's evil plan and he'll introduce you to the Tyrant. Take him on (See Strategy) and then use the computer terminal to unlock the door. Go out and down elevator.
- Strategy - The Tyrant is really very easy. You can lead him around the room and keep your distance by running. Fire one or two shots at a time and Keep Your Distance. The Tyrant will soon topple over.
- Now make your way back to Jill's cell and free her (76). Look out for the Ceiling Hunters!
- Move upstairs and Zombies are everywhere! Run past those slow guys and to the ladder. Make sure to have at least one open slot.
- Go up ladder and through Emergency Door that is right next to you.
- Go down the passage and get the Battery. Use it on the elevator. Up.
- Get flare from box right next to elevator. Use it in middle of Heliport. Await the return of Tyrant. Avoid him until Brad drops Rocket Launcher (See Strategy). KaBoom!!
- Strategy - The best strategy to defeat the final conflict with Tyrant is to be fleet of foot. After lighting the flare the Tyrant will soon appear. His common attack will be running at you and then giving a sweep with his giant claw. Gain some distance and stand stationary. The Tyrant will charge you and begin to sweep and then you must move to either side of the attack. If you start running too early or late you will see red. Continue this pattern until Brad drops the Rocket Launcher with less than 30 seconds remaining. One shot from this beauty and the Tyrant is meat.
Endings and Secrets
A number of ending sequences can be viewed in Resident Evil. The best ending would be to get Chris, Rebecca and Jill to be shuttled away in the helicopter. (Jill, Chris, and Barry in Jill's quest) Another ending would involve leaving Jill (or Chris) in the cell to blow up with the rest of the mansion. You can also get an ending where just one player escapes.
- The time required to complete the game will activate special items that you can use in your next quest. Beating the game with the best ending, (three in the helicopter), will give you a Special Key. This Special Key can unlock the door in the Mirror Room that will allow you to change your character's costume.
- Beating the game in under 3 hours will give you a true treat. For being so quick you will receive the Rocket Launcher with unlimited ammo!